Friday, January 18, 2013

ghd red eternity and fashion model achievement

"Now the dust is just like a taut string, and you, Chen Rui, Yi Qing is the shooter, if one of you betrayed dust, dust of the string will be broken, not hurt you, they will endanger others, GHD Purple this is I don't want to call the dust to conquer the world."

"The Dragon King, please rest assured, I will be a good shooter."I was not so much, I just hope I can see the Dragon King, GHD mk4 will never betray dust, whether it is the lure of money or other, I will only loyal to dust, because to find a good man and a good king even gold is not to buy.

"Oh, not lipstick, guns, one day you will absolutely cheap ghd used on it."The gun?Ha ha, good, I never would have thought, I will have guns, but also with the lipstick, than those of semi-automatic, fully automatic pistol pocket.Day O 0."Listen to me, from now on, the agency for all I will all GHD to dust, and what in the morning, and Yi Qing, I hope you two can assist dust made the world, never betrayed, understand?"

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment