Thursday, February 27, 2014

http://www.uggbootsaustralia.com.tw michael kors factory outlet xcth

What you really like riddles ? Pan Yifeng face had a trace of strange smile. The animals face suddenly serious, seriously said, riddles is a sacred ancient art. Well, easy to wind calm, he told me a few riddles, see you guess not guess it. Animals eyes suddenly projection out of a group of strange light, his face beard excited to shake up Shengruhongzhong, yes ! The first problem, easy to wind Shen surface water, road, used to have three people, coach outlet name were calling me, I, I, I, I am one day going to the pub coach factory dinner, I, I am the bread I eat, I bread, there is an eating dog feces lying on the floor, you say, eat dog feces who ?

Yifeng looking calm, slowly said, congratulations coach factory outlet, got it, go to the next question : a rabbit and a turtle run very fast race, the last who won? Rabbit, rabbit run faster than the tortoise. Animals said seriously. Turtle, coach factory idiot ah, as I said before is a fast running turtle ! Note that running soon ! Yifeng faint said, and then waved his hand, sighed, hey, stupid ah....... under a title : the rabbit can not be reconciled, and wear a vest and a turtle race runners, who won this time ?

Rabbit run faster michael kors factory outlet than the average tortoise more. Animals certainly said. Hey, wrong again ! Turtle, tortoise one off the vest, or just run quickly bird turtle. Yifeng said quietly, and then suddenly looked up and looked forward to this huge animals, as if inadvertently gently asked, yes, have not seen a turtle coach factory shaking his head ? Animals in the eyes of a dazed, shook his huge head, and said, does not seem to. Oh, easy to wind should be a faint one, then sighed and said, hey, this question is simple, should not beat coach factory.............

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment