Sunday, March 17, 2013

have a pandora murano glass beads colored foil light pink jewellery will be in extremely happy mood

He reached out his hand and touched a hairpin, purple amber plum hairpin, fumbled into my hair, "pandora jewelry hairpin returned to you, I don't want you to promise, pandora just promise me live well, don't cry, don't shed tears, don't sing sad songs, dark, or farewell bright, isn't it?pandora won't be lonely, there are so many people there."

When he pulled me into his mouth, gently fell in my ear and said, "I know that pandora jewlery Xiao Rocher, there are so many people dote on, pandora will be happy, although this is not my......"I've been crying, hear this word, a sudden start to know I was Xiao Ruoxue?Yes, I told pandora I'm from unfeeling cliff jump, and at that time, only Xiao Ruoxue is from there, jump, worry-free then as smart people, a look will all know, that pandora is already know my identity, know what I've been through, but has its own way of stimulating I live, no worries, I should how do you do?

"pandora bracelets promised me to live, not to find me......"He has been a talking, until consciousness into sleep state.Worry free hands still hold me tight, I looked back and saw the three men standing in the room, pandora and eyes and a slight redness, and dust green eyes are deep wounds.

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment